Rubberized Waterproof Tape is an ideal gadgets for you to repair almost everything!
- Wide Application: It can be used in many situations, no matter it is dry or wet, winter or summer, inside or outside, or even under water. It can be used to repair gaps, cracks or tears of many things.
- Heat Resistance: The tapes can be applied in a wide range of temperature, from 20° F to 120° F. The repair tape will function in extreme temperatures from -70º ~ 200ºF.
- High Quality: It is UV resistant, environmentally-friendly, VOC-free.
- Durability: It’s a super-hydrophobic rubberized adhesive tape. Made from a rubberized material that is thick enough to be reliable but flexible enough to fit any curve or crease.
How to Use?
- Cut down desired dimension. Leave backing on tape.
- Peel: Remove the backing, and apply to a clean surface.
- Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface and allow time for it to bond. Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, the tape cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time.
- For maximum adhesion in porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface.
1 x Rubberized Waterproof Tape