1. M.2 NGFF to PCI-E 14 transfer card, the use of this adapter can turn the common PCI-E 4X interface to the M.2 NGFF interface.
2. There are 4 fixed holes on the board, 22*32 mm, 22*42 mm, 22*60 mm, and 22*80 mm, respectively.
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x M.2 to PCI-E3.0
1x Adapter Card
- The adapter card uses differential line alignment to support PCI-E 3.0 1X signal.
- Support for Samsung PM961, 960EVO, SM961, PM951, sm951, INTEL 600P, LITE-ON T10 NVME protocol M.2.
- The M.2 of the SATA protocol is not supported.
- The standard version supports 2230,2242,2260,2280 of NVME M.2.
- Offering 24-hour service, if you have any problem, do not hesitate to contact us.