- Hardware Version:ODESC3.6 Dual Drive
- PCB layer Number:4 layer
- Applicable Voltage:8-56V
- Current Parameter:50A continuous/120A peak
- Support Encoder:Incremental Encoder, Absolute Encoder, Houle Sensor, AMT102, AMT103, TLB5012, AS5047
- Communication Interface:USB-Protocol Open Source (PC, Raspberry Pie, Ros) , UART (Embedded Devices) , PWM (RC Remote) ,STEP/DIRECTION(PLC)?GPIO?CAN?ANALOG INPUT
- Voltage Protection:Programmable Voltage Protection to Prevent Excessive Battery Discharge
- Movement Pattern:Speed Mode, Torque Mode, Current Mode, Position Mode, Trajectory Mode, etc.
ODESC high-performance brushless drive is based on the open source project ODrive for hardware optimization and enhancement, stable performance and matching the original firmware of Odriver. The supporting USB connection to the PC terminal can realize motor debugging and complex multi-axis control. And it can realize FOC control for most brushless motors on the market.With the use of encoders, it can also achieve arbitrary torque, speed loop, position loop, current loop, and position control based on trajectory planning etc. It can be widely used in joint flexible robots, robotic arms, 3D printing, camera gimbals, Gimbal slide, CNC milling machine, ship model, car model and other DIY industrial and automation fields.