NOTE: DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND OF OUR NANO MIST DIFFUSER PLEASE ORDER FOR YOUR FAMILY NEEDS ONLY. THANK YOU STAY SAFE STAY HEALTH.
USA 1-3 DAYS USPS FIRST CLASS TRACKED SHIPPING GUARANTEED
We’ll deliver it to your home at no additional cost.
Send us an email. We’re always here to help.
14 Day Money Back
You have 14 days to make a return with no questions asked!!
Our Nano Diffuser™ was specially designed with you in mind.
We designed the sprayer to have an ultra-fine mist for easy and convenient sanitizing anywhere, anytime on just about anything.
The Best All-Surface Nano Diffuser™ on the market
A nano diffuser is the smartest way to carry Sanitizer.
You can use it on all surfaces without a problem: your mobile phone, your keys, elevator buttons, electronic devices, poles on public transportation… even your clothes or and groceries before storing them.
• Alcohol or disinfectant, you choose: You can fill the tank with alcohol or liquid sanitizer (always 100% liquid). Spray until you feel the object is covered, it doesn’t have to be wet.
• Use it whenever: The nano diffuser is battery-operated. Fill it up, charge it with the included USB and use it as many times as you want.
• Suitable for technological devices: Its vaporization system sanitizes without producing droplets that can damage technological devices.
• It’s always with you: The device only weighs 50 grams and fits in your pocket.
• Save on sanitizer: Nano’s technology sprays liquid into nanoparticles, which allows you to sanitize more surfaces with less liquid.
The Nano Sprayer
Converts liquid into nanoparticle fog, optimizing the tank’s duration.
Charge it using the included cable. A single charge will last you for the entire day.
Conveniently pour in 50% or higher Rubbing Alcohol liquid solution into the bottle. (Not Included) Available at most grocery stores and dollar stores.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
USA 1-3 DAYS USPS FIRST CLASS TRACKED SHIPPING GUARANTEED
KNOW HOW IT SPREADS
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
Wash your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your cloth face covering
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching animals or pets
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
Inside your home: Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If possible, maintain 6 feet between the person who is sick and other household members.
Outside your home: Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker. Currently, surgical masks and N95 respirators are critical supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Then, use a household disinfectant. Most common EPA-registered household disinfectantsexternal icon will work in Nano Mist Diffuser.
Monitor Your Health Daily
- Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
Take your temperature if symptoms develop.
- Don’t take your temperature within 30 minutes of exercising or after taking medications that could lower your temperature, like acetaminophen.
- Follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop.
Unhappy With Your Product? We’ll Take It Back!We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.OUR GUARANTEE
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Buy 1 Nano Diffuser – $16.99, Buy 10 Nano – $8.99 each (50% OFF), Buy 2 Nano – $15.99 each(10% OFF), Buy 3 Nano – $14.99 each (15% OFF), Buy 4 Nano – $13.99 each (20% OFF), Buy 5 Nano – $12.99 each (25% OFF), Buy 6 Nano – $11.99 each (30% OFF), Buy 7 Nano – $10.99 each (35% OFF), Buy 8 Nano – $9.99 each (40% OFF), Buy 9 Nano – $9.39 each (45% OFF)