- NO NEED TO GET HANDS STICKY: THE DANISH WHISK is strong enough to mix sturdy doughs without the need to use your hands, meaning you don’t have to get dough all over yourself.
- CLEANER: Dough does not stick and accumulate on the head making it much easier to clean than a standard whisk.
- GREAT FOR ALL DOUGHS: Sturdy, professional dough whisk works with bread, cookie, dumpling or pizza dough as well as crepe, pancake or waffle batter.
- BETTER THAN AN ORDINARY WHISK: The Danish Dough Whisk doesn’t bend and, unlike a normal whisk, the dough won’t accumulate on the stainless-steel wire head making it better at whisking thicker doughs like pizza, sourdough or cookie. It can even be used for meatloaf.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Works like a whisk and a wooden spoon. The stainless steel head can be used to scrape the edges of bowls just like a spoon so you will require fewer utensils when baking.
- EFFICIENT: Much more efficient at mixing heavier or even lighter doughs than a normal whisk would be. This lightweight, efficient kitchen tool mixes the stickiest dough or blends and folds almost any ingredients in practically no time; perfect for those who prefer not to use an electric mixer.